Friday, August 7, 2015

My blessing is 3 already

Time is running so fast and you are 3 already. I think you are doing a great job growing up into this very adorable darling of your mumma and deta. You are strong and bold, cute and cuddly, compassionate and kind.

I don't know how good or successful a mom i will be to you, like the society expects, but I can promise you a lifetime of friendship, giggles, companionship and lots and lots of love and care. 

I will be stern at times and you may not like it. But I know that you will grow up to know and understand why it was necessary. Like they say, By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she’s wrong.

But I promise you that I will also spoil you with many many things, cant wait to go out with you alone on our shopping sprees, ice-cream and pastry dates, camp-outs under the stars, long drives and what not. My mind is flooding with fun ideas that I cant wait for you to grow up. 

I can promise you my ears will always be open to all the words you have to share. I can promise that my arms will always be open for a hug anytime you want. i can promise you that my eyes will be open to see your dreams and I will prepare you to go and grab them make them come true.

I want you to be strong, a very strong woman and I will help you be her, the one, I am still aspiring to become. I want you to be in love with yourself first, before you are ready to love another soul. I want you to accept yourself as you are first, before you are ready to accept someone else, because it needs great courage. 

I want you to fly, and I want you to know that I will be there to catch you when you fall. I might not be successful each and every time, but I promise you that I will help you rise through the tears and wounds. 

So here's wishing you a Happy Birthday my darling daughter I want you to know that I love you and that I will always be there for you.


11 comments:

  1. Lovely post Mridu!! You have very beautifully penned down a mother's heart... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post Mridu!! You have very beautifully penned down a mother's heart... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keerti, never knew you write too. Lovely blog :) I am already busy with it.

      Delete
  3. It's very well thought and written. Lots of love and blessings to Sanvi.!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure you will be the best gift sanvi will ever have!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful words Mridu. ...Sanvi is someone I never meet but I feel very strongly for her and love her a lot. I think it's because we shared so much during our pregnancy and also after our babies comes. Now they are 3...how wonderful. Wish her all the happiness in life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say Sanvi is very lucky. She will grow up to be a fine lady. The day she reads this her heart will be overwhelmed with emotions. This is the best gift you could give her. She will cherish these words always and will find a new meaning when she reads it over and over again at different stages of her life. Cheers Mridu n Sanvi. XOXO

    ReplyDelete